Having a life insurance plan is an effective way of providing peace of mind, knowing that in the event of an untimely death your family and loved ones will have the financial security they need at such a difficult time. They can use this lump sum to pay off bills or the mortgage. You need to keep up payments to maintain your level of cover.
Life cover makes financial sense. It is not too expensive and is easy to set up. Payment options include paying a lump sum amount, a monthly income amount or both.
Here at GMC Mortgages, we have a range of financial protection solutions to suit everyone, offering information to help you make the right decision on your life insurance plan. If you’ve got questions about our life insurance and protection products, please contact one of our team today.
- Life insurance provides protection for your family and loved ones when dealing with the financial consequences of the insured’s death.
- Unlike any other financial instrument, life insurance or death benefits are generally income-tax-free to the beneficiary.
- You can choose optional benefits on your life insurance for additional peace of mind.
- Lump sum payment may be used to pay off your mortgage or other debts such as car loans, funeral costs, credit cards and personal loans.
- Life insurance can be used as an income replacement for years of lost salary.
contact one of our team today.